Spring is finally here! The weather is better, the flowers are blooming and there’s a general sense of relief in the air that winter is behind us, and we can look forward to sunnier days. So now what? We have to make the most out of it, right? We’ve compiled a bunch of ideas to satisfy anyone who is ready to make this spring a fantastic one!
Attend a Sports Event
- March Madness is a great excuse to grab some food and get fully immersed in the madness with family and friends. Who will have the best bracket?
- Catch Opening Day at Citizens Bank Park as the Phillies strive to go even deeper into the postseason!
- Head down to Wells Fargo Stadium to watch the last few Sixers games before the postseason. Will this be their year?
Get Your Home and Garden Ready
- Clean out the house, the car, anything! It’s a good time to donate the old and start fresh and lighter.
- Bring out the pastels and spring decorations to change up the feel of your home.
- Clean out the old garden beds and get ready for the new ones.
- Check out what your local garden center has to offer.
- Start planning your outdoor (and/or indoor) paradise.
Treat Yourself to a Spa Day
- Sandal weather is coming. Get yourself prepared with a pedicure.
- Schedule a massage or facial to de-stress and embrace the new season.
Invite Family and Friends Over
- Host a holiday at your home.
- Have friends over for a backyard BBQ to fully take advantage of the nice weather.
- Let the kids play in the backyard with neighbors.
- Arrange a game of touch football, wiffle ball, frisbee – anything!
- Set up a picnic.
- Treat your furry friend to a trip to the dog park.
- Find a bike trail or hiking trail to explore.
- Enjoy the friendly competition of a mini golf game.
We hope we gave you a good mix of ideas. Did they spark any ideas for you? Let us know in the comments! However, you choose to spend the spring, you can’t go wrong as long as you find what is most enjoyable for you!
Wishing you well,